Wednesday, December 1, 2010

She held a red apple up to my lips

What is better than thank you pumpkin roll for breakfast?  I really don't know. It's so yummy.  All for saving a tire out of a person's yard after a guy named Basil who i work with got in an accident and lost the tire.  I found it and brought it back, no thanks needed, you know?  Then yesterday, I come into work and there is a Thank You Pumpkin Roll waiting for me.  It really does make your morning.  I know what I'm eating for breakfast every day this week!

Just did the sign up for work, had to sign up for 3rd shift.  Joy.  Oh well, Iguess.  It won't start until maybe April, maybe not.  Fingers crossed that it doesn't.  Also, I got my very first good review from the city yesterday.  So, like, awesome, right?  I thought so, too. 

Listenting to Tiesto's song with Tegan and Sara, I feel it in my bones, it's so good.  but i was disappointed with the other stuff by Tiesto, it's just background music.  I guess I was hoping he got all sorts of artists to sing and that it wasn't just sound.  Lyrics are very important to me in music.  I can't help it.  It's how I am.  If something sounds awesome but the singing is off or the lyrics suck I know I'll never really really like it. 

Bear is sick with the sniffles and snot factory.  Man, he is snotty.  Poor kid.  He's still too small to really give medicine to, as well, so he's suffering it pretty much on his own.  I did give him the tiniest amount of baby benedryl, hopefully that helps clear up some of the snot?  I don't know, it's what our dr. suggested last time he was sniffly. 

Weird dreams last night, too. I felt really good, really warm when all I remembered about was feeling cold.  I was getting stuff out of the trunk of my car with a guy who I knew but I didn't know.  I really liked him, in that way, and I didn't know if he felt the same.  It was snowing but I didn't need a coat, I was finally warm and everything felt great.  Everything felt right and I really wanted to be there, doing whatever it was that we were going to be doing with that guy.  Then, I was in marching band back in high school.  We were marching down these huge steps into a stadium filled with carpenters building a ton of stuff.  I have no idea where that came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment