Monday, December 20, 2010

You're goddamn right it's a beautiful day, uh huh

Greetings and Salutations.  It's monday again.  But today is Monday before Christmas.  It's going to be so super busy this year, it's gonna be like Christmas week.  I'm super pumped, though.  I'm not really stressed out too much this year, I'm so looking forward to this week.  It all starts on Thursday night we we out with the CA crew for good foods.  Then Friday we hang out with them again before we make the treck to my dad's house.  Sat is Xmas at home and my grandpa's house.  Sunday I have to work, then after I get out of work Xmas at my mom's house. Then either monday or tuesday is xmas with Roro and Richie.  And somewhere in there I'm gonna squeeze in Mz. Brown.  I'm pretty excited. 

The string broke off my teabag in the cup this morning.  Is that a sign of something? I hope it's not bad. 

I have nothing really to say that is either funny or clever.  Sorry about that.  Here is a picture I took of a drawing I made on the dry erase board at work the other day, it's mildly entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment