Sunday, December 26, 2010

I could teach you a thing or two...

Good morning after christmas morning.  It's just as early as it was when I woke up yesterday.  I couldn't sleep the night before Christmas, I was just stressed out and worked up and in battle mode and there was no relaxing for me.  So I was up way early and before anyone else in my house. 

I'll just leave it at Christmas was busy, hecktic, asher refused to nap, stressful but not horrible. 

I'm really not feeling working today, it's waaaay cold out and it's still dark and it's sunday.  a combination of those things has driven me into a deep need for a nice hot bath, some awesome hot tea and fuzzy pajama pants. 

This year was the gift of cooking for me.  I got 7, count them, 7 cook books.  One a baking book (score!)  Three alton brown books (triple score!) and a michael simon book with cooking lessons from him!  I get this feeling that people think I don't cook enough.  What do you think?  I also got season 2 of good eats.  Awesome. 

there is some humor in the holidays, I'm sure I can find it for you in a post soon, just not today, i'm so cold and tired I can't be funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment