Thursday, December 23, 2010

We are calling from the tower, expressing what must be everyone's opinion

TV BF and I had a nice conversation in the car this morning on the way to work.  She doesn't think I'm touched in the head but of course she would say that since she's a figment of my imagination.  If I realized that I was actually touched in the head I would have to get help and then she would probably (just like hobbes for Calvin) be electroshocked out of my head and I would be left just a shell of a person.  It really is sad, which is why she must continue to convince me that she really would like a cup of Columbian Blend with marshmallow and half and half. Poor Jill.  Oh, that's her name.  Internet, I'd like you to meet Jill.  Jill, the six people on the internet who read my blog.  Good, now you've been introduced.

I might not have the opprotunity to write a whole lot over the next couple of days, I'll be busy with the holidays.  Try not to miss me too much.  I know it's hard.  You're day just isn't complete until you get to read these sacred words that fall from my head like tetris pieces at random.  Too bad no one is playing the game, organizing my thoughs, they just pile up on the bottom of the screen until in a jumbled mess they reach the top and then the game is over. Oh, poor tetris thoughts.  So abused. 

This is really disjointed.  Here's another snow vs water picture.

And your music today, it's been stuck in my head for days now.  I really am debasing myself with the bloodhound gang, and I just don't care.  It's amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Well if I don't have your blog to read I'm just going to have to keep posting news items about Mike Portnoy on Facebook til you return. I heard Martin "really" likes to hear the latest updates on Mike Portnoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. I raved about you and the cotton candy when you left. I told Rachel that they were made from the clouds from heaven. She was a little doubtful until she had a tiny taste. Thanks again. Will probably finish bag #2 before we leave.

    ReplyDelete