Sunday, December 12, 2010

Back in the day when I was a teenager, before I had status and before I had a pager

So, just a quick post.  Today at work was blah.  The weather sucks, it started out raining and now it's snowing and we are supposed to get a shitton of snow tonight. 

I'll write about Asher's experience with Santa Claus at the American Legion tomorrow perhaps.  I wasn't there so it will be all second hand story telling, I hope that doesn't tarnish it for you. 

Some words that have stuck with me today: Lands End, Argulia, Nightmare.  I don't know, they are in my thoughts for some reason.  Maybe I need to write.  Maybe I will.  Also the visual image of a cemetary in a basement of some huge old rubber baron's home, all the stones identical and symetrical. 

Here's your video.  I'm in a Type O Negative mood today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment