Thursday, July 7, 2011

This fire grows higher

So, I beat the new Alice game over the weekend.  I really really liked it, despite what the reviews said.  It was fun and challenging and very graphically nice (some parts were pretty disturbing).  My favorite costumes were the steampunk level (Mad Hatter level) and the goth outfit (Red Queen level).  The best and creepiest part of the game is when she is committed to the Asylum again.

It has made me thinking about Lewis Carroll.  Which made me sad.  He spent his time thinking up logic and math puzzles.  I spend my time thinking about, well, dumb stuff, I guess.  It's sad.  It goes to show the difference of mental acumen that some people have and others don't.  I'm not a great thinker.  I think I knew this already but, you know, know I know it again. 

I was researching puzzle games for my Gamma game last night and I found this puzzle, I really like it.  I seriously had to cheat to figure it out, though, which makes me sad.  I also didn't have a whole lot of time to think about it so...that's my excuse. 

I'm getting ready to start a work out program with Ann all the way across the country.  I'm intimidated already.  Something about beach bodies (which I've never had) and something else about insanity.  Any workout program that uses insanity in it's title is already very intimidating.  But, I'm gonna try it and maybe I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment