Friday, July 22, 2011

If you feel like a tourist in the town that you live in

God it's so hot out.  So hot.  I think I discovered something that most people already know, you know, I need to find these things out the hard way.  But, if you go in and out of air conditioning into temperatures of 95 degrees with 50% humidity, well, it makes you feel like crap where as if you are just driving around with the windows down, well, you don't feel nearly as bad.  Actually, I felt pretty good yesterday. 

And I think I mentioned I was doing the beach body insanity workout, well, it's going well.  I guess.  I mean, I had a rocky start in the beginning, mostly because it's really hard and I'm a bit of a wimp.  But it's been 8 workouts so far and I'm gonna do my 9th today, and I think I've finally found my pace.  Finding your pace in this workout (or any, I guess) is pretty important, now I know what I can and can't do and I can pace myself so that I don't get over tired and quit before the workout is over.  I'm feeling a bit more skinny (well, not skinny so much as just not so plump, maybe a tad bit more muscular), and I've lost 2 lbs so far.  So that's good.  Also, I can feel that my stamina is increasing so that is super awesome, too.  I'm probably going to miss a few workouts next week with us going to Cincinnati and then Kentucky for Jakey's wedding next weekend so hopefully it doesn't super mess me up.  Maybe I'll try to bring it with me and do it in the hotel?  We will see...

Anyway...gonna go to see what my local borders has in their closeout deals today, I'll chat with you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment