Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You know, i really mean it this time, cause i'm stupid, sadistic and suicidal

Well, Labor day is over so now it's no longer safe to wear white.  I'm not sure why, exactly, but it is. 

Asher is not sleeping well, I am not sleeping well, so we are both pretty tired today.  I couldn't fall asleep last night and he couldn't sleep this morning.  It's not a good combination for me. 

ry only has three days left on his last rotation before he starts his new job, that will be nice. 

Alice party date is set, oct 16th. I'm looking forward to it...lots of good ideas in the works.  I need to pick up some wire so i can start making the mushrooms. 

I'm sorry, I'm very distracted right now and this post isn't interesting at all.  I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment