Thursday, September 23, 2010

Come from a different point of view

Greetings and Salutations.

Tired today.  Not sure why I'm more tired today than normal.  But I am.  Oh well.  Weather's going to be nice today and then down into the 60s until winter probably.  Very welcome to fall kinda weather. I like it.

Played some Dark Sun last night, gonna play Steampunk tonite and Ravenloft on Sat.  Good times, man. 

Corn maze on Sunday maybe?  Weather isn't looking promising at the moment.  I really don't wanna drag the bear around in it if it's crappy. 

I'm in a Dommin mood today.

Nothing else to say really.  Next post is the chronicalization of the Steampunk campaign The Vic is running.  It's just the beginning and a rough draft, not very good.  you honestly don't have to read it, but it's my blog and I'm gonna post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment