Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You claim to know a thing or two about heartache

So...I only had one kinda breakdown yesterday so, so far so good, right?  Maybe it is the pills, or it might be my period. I don't know. 

Feeling anxious still.  I didn't sleep well last night, Asher was up in the middle of the night again (or maybe I dreamed it) and I had a dream that I totalled my work vehicle with another vehicle at work and tried to blame someone else.  I woke up all upset and freaking out.  Def not a good start to the day. 

Ry and I fought over stupid shit again last night.  I don't know what I'm going to do to make it better, honestly.  Confronting him is not how it's gonna happen, he is too sensitive and can't handle criticism.  I'll have to be creative. 

And this heat...I can't wait for rain and the weekend with cooler weather. 

My dad and Joyce are watching asher on Friday while I work overtime, hopefully that goes okay...I'm nervous. 

And I'm trying really hard to find happiness for myself and not base it on others or whatever but I'm finding it's quite difficult.  I need more confidence. 

Oh, and it's ry's fault but I skipped my first yoga class last night.  Not a good start, I'd say.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment