Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm half the man I used to be

So tired today.  Having a really hard time coping with alertness and consciousness overall.  And I still have to work tomorrow and i bet Asher doesn't sleep in.  Gah, I'm so tired today.  I went to bed at a decent time, I have no idea why I'm so tired.

I stopped taking the pill last night.  Hopefully it doesn't go to hell in the next couple of days.  Still don't know if I'm doing the right thing here but I really don't like being dependant on medications...I don't know, it's the whole argument that if I'm taking something is it changing who I am because it's changing how I react?  I don't know.  Very wishy washy, I know. 

Cedar Point this weekend!  Woot.  Finally found a babysitter for Asher, too. My aunt pat is gonna come watch him, my cousins A and G want to come to Cedar Point with us.  So that should be fun. 

Canoe trip yesterday was so nice.  It was perfect weather and the area we went was quiet and peaceful and there was only an algae problem, no septic or ag so that made it nice. 

Lets see...what else is going on?  Not much.  Still haven't ordered my alice costume, i need to take measurements and I couldn't find my taylor's measurer. So, tonight.  Played some Dark Sun last night, it's Steampunk awesomeness tonight.  Hopefully we get to play some Ravenloft again, soon, too. 

Okay, get to work slacker.  Here's a video to keep you entertained, Bang bang bang bang by Sohodolls.

2 comments:

  1. Sohodolls...music to make you leave your husband and child for one night with that hot chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? She is so super sexy in this video.

    ReplyDelete