Wednesday, September 22, 2010

to me, coming from you, friend is a four letter word

Writing a blog on my phone today because I spent too much time screwing around the plant this morn. Here's a picture of the alice bottles I spent last nite building. I think they turned out pretty ok. Anyway.
Ry and I went to bricco last night. It was pretty good, had really good scallops and risotto. I had been wanting a good risotto. Martinny came over to watch little bear for us.

Hmm...what else. Dunno. Period sucks from pill, worst I've had in years. Makes me glad I stopped again.

I tried to make my own hummus but its not working. I bought dried chick peas and rehydrated them overnight and into the next day but they were still hard. What am I doing wrong? do I need to cook them? I want to make home made hummus for the party but... Its not looking so good.

Also, bought a wig for alice costume but it doesn't look right. Any suggestions?

okie dokie, no video for you today because I am on my phone. You're lucky you got a pic! anyway, until tomorrow.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

4 comments:

  1. Your bottles look GREAT! My costume is in the mail, I can't wait to see how it works out. Will send you pics ASAP...if it's good.

    No help on the hummus...ask Tom if you remember at my place on Saturday. He was talking about making hummus for my party so maybe he knows.

    What doesn't look right about your wig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, first of all i look really weird blond. Second, it was a cheap wig and you can tell. It just looks cheap. I might get my actual hair cut just for this party...i don't know...it's a risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do need to cook the chickpeas. Here's one recipe. I've never used this recipe, but it's a start.

    http://www.suite101.com/content/home-made-houmous-or-hummus-a50303

    Your bottles look great.
    -a

    ReplyDelete