Thursday, September 2, 2010

Remember all you've been told and there might be some hope for you

Feeling kinda crappy this morning.  Asher has been getting up at four every morning now for almost a week. It's not fun, in case you were wondering. 

I'm gonna double post today because I'm gonna post the Haunted House Schedule on here for those of us who care (you better care, it's freaking awesome!)  Obviously I'm pumped.  I mean, we are gonna hit a house called Haunted Hoochie this year.  With a live demon birth.  A+ for sure. 

man, I really don't have much to say, I didn't do anything particularlly fun last night, I played with the bear all night until he freaked out and wouldn't come near me and cried for like, 15 minutes.  You can make up a reason why, I'm really not sure.  Then I put him to bed and ripped an audiobook (36 discs of crazy ripping action, actually i only got 29 done last night...) from the library.  I usually wouldn't do that but, seriously?  I'm not gonna finish 36 discs in two weeks.  let's be realistic.  Oh, and I painted one of The Shig's figures.  Turned out pretty okay, i'm not in love with it but it's not the worst I've ever done, either. 

Okay, lots of work to do today, EPA lady gave me tons of homework. 

You know I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment