Monday, September 20, 2010

We can go for a drive my darling, and kiss in the backseat

Good morning.  Well, morning for me at least.  Another day in AWS paradise.  I can tell already. 

Made dried apples last night.  Oh boy are they yummy.  I have a feeling there won't be any left after today between me and the boys.  Might make some sample party foods this week to practice.  Possibly going liquor shopping tonight as well.  We will see. 

Hung out with Martinny last night, that was fun.  She is very quiet, though.  I feel like maybe she didn't want to hang out with us last night?  I don't know, maybe I just don't know her well enough to read her yet (I obviously don't know her well enough to read her yet).  :/  We went to borders then ry and I cooked and then we watched Get Smart which was funny but not like the best movie I'd ever seen.  It was entertaining, though, and that's really all you can ask for, right?

Made it to work on time today if you were worried.  Sundays are always hard, 7 am just seems twice as early on Sunday as it is on any other day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment