Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cause I'm a stupid boy and you're a sexy girl

Good morning.  Another day of getting my lack of authority undermined at the good ol' watering hole.  Oh well.  Getting a map made today for my EPA thing and I'm not making it.  Rock.  Less work for me.  I like it.

Bought a wig last night for my costume but i dunno if it will really work.  We will see.  I look bad blonde, too, in case you were wondering. 

I'm gonna try to make home made hummus today as practice for the party.  I'm using dried chick peas, too.  I reconstituted them overnight. 

Oh, and Fit-is-go is all better now, back from teh shop and a full tune up to boot.  She feels good again. 

I want to go swimming.  And I think I'm gonna go rollerskating today if i can find anyone to go.  I need to check operation hours at fun and stuff.  Haven't been rollerskating in years!  I bet I fall on my fat ass more than once. 

Okay.  Your video today is the Bed Intruder song...

No comments:

Post a Comment