Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm in the dark, I'm alone around you

So, yeah...taste of Cleveland yesterday was kinda a let down.  The weather was eh, the food was eh.  Oh well, I had fun with our group either way.  We came back to my place and played games and had toasted cheese and tomato soup and that was nice. 

I forgot to take my bc pill yesterday and as the night wore on I totally could feel myself getting more and more depressed and upset and feeling generally worthless and whatever.  So, I don't know entirely if it was just me or missing my pill.  I think the pill is working for me, though, but it's still a little early to tell. 

I can't wait for the new Birthday Massacre album to come out, only a week and a few days to wait now...So excited.  I really wish i could go see them in Pittsburg but it's unrealistic.  I just wanted to feel like and adult, you know, like I can go to a show by myself and not need to go with my chaperones.  lol.  I'm stupid.  I know that's not how it is but,  you know, i feel like it sometimes.  I just want to be more independent and stuff.  I'm running out of words when I throw out "and stuff".  I didn't sleep well last night (depression) and so today I'm freaking dead at work.  I'm so tired.  Who needs a ranger at 7 am on a Sunday morning anyway?  Some people say I'm not important anytime, not just at seven on a sunday. 

Anyway, gonna go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment