Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Father says I'm good for nothing Mother says it comes from him

So, while I'm on the topic of bitching about stuff...

Why do game companies insist on making Co-op play only available online?  Just bought Dead Rising 2 which we were super excited for because both ry and I would be able to play together after we put lil bear to bed.  Only to find out last night that it is only online co-op.  What does that mean, you might ask? It means that for me and ryan to play in the same house we need to have two play station 3 systems, two copies of the game and an internet connection to link them together. 

FUCK YOU GAME COMPANIES AND 13 YEAR OLD BOYS WITH NO REAL FRIENDS.  fuck you very much.


And the bra post is a true story, and I really did email that to maidenform.  I'll post the response here if I get one. 

Anyway.. I'm all raged out today.  So, yeah.  I'll be on a boat fucking a mermaid later today.  Well, probably not the mermaid part but the first part will be true around 10 am.  Sampling.  Ye-haa. And I'm not being sarcastic.  I like sampling on the boat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment