Sunday, September 12, 2010

We lose control of the moments, another trend goes out of season

Hello all.  Had a nice weekend.  Ry was off (I know, a rare occasion in the glow household) and we did all sorts of stuff, went to the Cleveland Zoo and played some Ravenloft and went thrift shopping (unsucessfully, I might add) for Halloween costumes. 


Cleveland Zoo:  just wanted to point out two things from here.  One, Asher is a cotton candy fiend.  I've created a monster.  Two:  Asher really likes animals.  He was so excited the whole time we were there.  I also skipped taking the tram and walked asher and his stroller up the ramp all the way to the aquarium/monkey/cat house.  And then back down again. It was worth it, though, he loves him some fishies.  He would go to a tank and say "fishie" then he would wander over to anohter one and say the same then back and forth over and over.  It was pretty cute.  He does not like monkeys or apes.  We would go to look at them and he would shake his head no and refuse to look.  So fishies and cats is what we stuck with.


Okay, enough about the zoo. 


New Birthday Massacre album comes out on Tuesday but I have heard it all already.  Soooooo good.  It makes me so happy.  I can't wait to see them when they tour in November.  They are coming to Mr. Smallz on tuesday but I can't find anyone to drive to Pburg with me and I def can't do that by myself and then go to work the next day.  Oh well, but I'm so excited.  They are such a fun band, I kind of love them so much.  And they rumored that they might tour with Dommin, how kick ass would that be? 


Man, it's so hard to focus on work on Sunday morning but I must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment