Thursday, September 30, 2010

Look into my eyes, we will survive, you have to dance or die

Good morning.  I am so tired today.  I had a dream that I was running 5k marathons all night.  And I came in second place, that's how I knew it was a dream.  I even beat Ry.  Crazy, right?  Then at the afterparty the bitch hostess called me fat.  She didn't come out and say it, she was more like, 'oh, do you really think you need to eat another piece of chicken?'  Bitch. I wish i actually got the excersize from running all night, I feel like i ran cause I'm so tired but I didn't actually get the benefits from it.  Damn you, dream!  Damn you!


Dnd was fun last night but I hate dark sun.  Fucking bitch planet always killing me and breaking my weapons.  I'm down two more kopesh now.  yeah, that's what I said, too.  Damn.


Also, need some ideas on easy to make food that is relatively healthy and vegetarian or has veggie options for 7 people.  It's tough feeding that many peoples.  Maybe chicken pot pie w/ fake chicken?  Gonna do a pasta night, too.  And maybe grilled cheese and tomato soup.  But any suggestions?


Also, got the invites for the Alice party last night and they are sharp.  Thanks to Britta (yes, i'm trying to use nicknames so I dont' acutally use people's real names on here, trying to protect the innocent and all of that) for making those, btw.  She did a real bang up job.  Very nice.  You'll see.  And you will be impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment