Thursday, September 9, 2010

Once a night my bedroom light leaks out from my bedroom window

Looking forward to playing DnD tonight, we missed last week.  I like The Vic's campaign, too.  Steampunky goodness.  Just finished mike's dragonborn figure, too.  So now, Lyra and whatshisface are both done, just need to do duriall and mean ass half orc guy.  I'm on a roll.  I tried to upload the pics from my phone of whatshiface but it wouldn't go through, I have no idea why, just kept getting errors. 

I'm also looking forward to this weekend.  Today is Ry's last day at his horrible job and Saturday is thrift shopping with the crew for halloween costumes and then the Ventana show with The Vic.  Yea!  I'm pumped.  Sounds like it's gonna be a great weekend.

And then, tuesday!  New TBM!  and getting The Fit is Go fixed.  Finally will be able to see when I drive in the dark.  Looking forward to that, too. 

Gonna try to kayak today but I also have to work on EPA crap...another day validating my job. i love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment