Friday, November 19, 2010

Well we should been coulda been worse than you would even know

So...

Here I am at work again.  Working hard, working over.  Working on a beautiful friday night I could be at home with my bear and my hubby.  So, I'm crying on the inside a little bit. But, enough of the pity party.

I tried my first attempt at making white chocolate covered marshmallow oreos.  I bought hersey's white chocolate chips and tried to melt them down.  They melted pretty good and then I noticed they were getting clumpy really fast.  I added butter but they said that they didn't take bribes and made one huge stupid looking clump.  See it?  It does look stupid.  So I had to throw them away.  So now I'm gonna just buy the melting discs, I just thought I'd be fancy, you know?  Yeah.  Didn't work out so well for me. 

Oh well, I'm gonna try again tomorrow.  I'm also experimenting with other chocolate tomorrow maybe...we will see.  I'm in a baking/candy mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment