Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And not one supports the cause to leave the blood inside the veins

I'm reading fluff again.  Acutally listening to it.  And boy, I blush when I hear someone reading filthy smut to me over my work radio.  I didn't know I still had it in me, the blushing I mean.  This times it's One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost.  Pretty good fluff.  I'm a fluff whore.  I'm also reading other stuff as you can see if you look just to the side, stuff that's not fluff so you can just, well, yeah.  You can.  You know what you can do.  Well, you can do pretty much whatever you want, I can't stop you. 

So, xmas-antixmas-whatever bowling party date is gonna be Dec 4th I think.  Probably in the day time?  I still have to double check that I'm not gonna be up for the overtime, I wanna get it posted soon, though.  Was thinking about a cover charge to pay for stuff, you know, food and bowling, what do you  think?

I am feeling anticipatory, like somethings gonna happen or somethings gonna change.  I don't know what, I just have that ancy feeling. 

Here's a link to bear's first music video.  I think he's gonna make it big. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes PLEASE make everyone pay to go bowling. Don't even question it! You're arranging an outing not hosting a party at your house. If it's meant to be a Christmas present from you to everyone, your gift is setting it up, not paying for it.

    Everyone will be cool with it - make us pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the winner gets a million dollars right? :)

    ReplyDelete