Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleeping with the insects, dreaming about the ocean

Today I feel like something important has changed but I don't know what it is.  I had strange dreams all night that I only half remember parts of, all drifty inside my head.  They weren't bad, just strange. 

I find out today if I have to work crazy shifts next year.  I guess time will tell.  I wish the city knew what it wanted me to do and just left me alone long enough to complete it, you know? It would feel so good to finish up just one project, it really would. 

Thanksgiving so soon!  I have to make my pumpkin pie soon.   And, did I mention I bought the beef tenderloin yesterday for my thanksgiving on saturday?  It cost $8.99 lb.  So, the cheapest one I could find ran me $47.00 at giant eagle.  I cried a little.  I'm not worried that the meat is going to rock, I'm worried that I am going to mess it up while cooking it.  I bought a special meat thermometer just for this occasion, too, so hopefully I don't mess it up. 


Speaking of cooking, there's the oreo pics.  My bro didn't like them as much but Ry and The Vic said they were better than store quality.  I dunno....

No comments:

Post a Comment