Friday, November 26, 2010

All the strangers passing through where the rules just don't apply

Happy Black Friday.  Does it say something about capitolism that the first offical day of the holiday season is called "black friday"?  Think on that for just a moment, will you?

So, thanksgiving one and two were pretty good.  Only one more to go, the Alton Brown tenderloin thanksgiving.  I'm looking forward to it.  I have to stop by the store today and get parsley and I think I'm good. Oh, and cold medicine because I think I have sinus infection.  And Ry.  And maybe Bear, too.  Oh well.

If I had a daughter right now I'd want to name her Moxie.  Ry hates that name but I think it's awesome.  I guess it's a good think I'm not pregnant with a girl right now.

Here's the Zombie apocolypse picture.  It was pretty fun, I'm gonna have to work out some of the details.  We are going to make official player character cards with strenghts and weaknesses and I need to put more guns in the game.  I killed two out of three of my PCs, so that was close to my goal of killing them all. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm probably gonna write a detailed post on the zompocolypse soon, if you are interested in the game we came up with. not that it's an orginial idea or anything, but we made it and that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete