Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's a good thing, it's almost over

So, I finally have the time to work on my EPA project at work and now I find I can't concentrate on it at all.  I'm constantly distracted by everything else.  And, to top it all off, I'm tired of Pandora and so I wanted to try Lastfm, which someone else here recommended, and it won't freaking work on my piece of crap compy.  Freaking seriously? Yes, it's that kind of day. 

Now they are talking about making ranger schedules go back to all three shifts.  I'd like to see how they are going to do that with 1 1/2 rangers.  I refuse to work that much overtime, I think it's illegal or something.  Seriously.  And they are trying to change my uniform again.  Again.  For like, the 100th time.  Why can't anyone just be content? 

I'm thinking that we will have christmas cookie day on December 11th, does that work for everyone? 

And, I'm hosting a thanksgiving feast at my house on Saturday after thanksgiving, the menu is Beef Tenderloin with a salt crust, Cheesy Potatoes of some sort, green bean casserole and other food.  Menu is subject to availability and whatever I decide to make.  You coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment