Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kiss me goodbye, for the doctors are coming

Feeling much less like I hate everything today.  I don't know what had my knickers in a knot yesterday. 

I secretly wish I had a British accent.  It's so sexy and cool.  Maybe not to Brits but to us Ohioans it's pretty damn posh. 

I was totally planning on sleeping in today and here I am, first one up.  I even beat the baby awake this morning.  WTF is up with that? Seriously.  I had the choice of laying in bed pretending to sleep or doing something, so I decided to do something.  So, free time to write a blog it is, right?  I'm sure you are all happy about it, those who read my blog like ghosts shifting in the fog.  

I need to make something and get the word out about bowling on dec 4th.  I am pretty sure I don't have to work so I think we will do a late afternoon party or an early evening party.  Okay, gotta go, guess who just woke up... :)

1 comment: