Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I want nothing to do with the wars going on inside of you

On the fence as to whether or not to apply for kent job.  Need to get the ap in by 4 today but I won't be able to do it while working because I am training today.  I'm just worried that I will leave this job for another city job and it will be teh same shit in a different place.  And I'll lose my seniority.  But I'll be making $4 more an hour if I were to get the job...Oh, I should just do it, right?  I don't know.  What if I hate that job?  I like this one okay, it just doesn't pay so well.  I don't know.  Why am I always like this?

I want to go back to sleep.  Had to wake Bear up for a change this morning. I think he said to me 'moma, why does the morning have to come so early?'  Oh, wait, that's what I said to him.  So tired.  It doesn't help that Ry lets his alarm go off for like an hour from 5-6, I usually sleep in till 6.  Bastard.  It wakes me up every day and i have to shove him to turn it off.  Why do men suck? 

Oh, and on the bread, not gonna happen until maybe the weekend or Bear turns 15.  I just don't have the time or parental support to get bread making done. Some people think that just because momma is home that they don't have baby rangling duties.  Or something.  Just because Bear always wants mamma doesn't mean that you can't try to distract him from me for a while, you know?

1 comment:

  1. Apply for the job. If you find you don't like it as you learn more about it during the interview process, turn it down.

    ReplyDelete