Monday, October 18, 2010

You can suck my fucking dick and fucking like it

Good morning.  Alice party was pretty awesome, I'll be posting pics I stole from JJ and some I took myself all week, so check in and check them out.  Nothing to much to say, today, lots of cleaning happened at my house all weekend.  Watched hatchet last night laying on the foyer floor with the spare tv in the fireplace so ry didn't have to watch. 

Hmm...party deets.  Party started around 3, tho ry started drinking prior to that.  The shig, the Vic and Tani (yes, I still haven't thought of a nickname...i'm trying.  not feeling incredibly original right now) came early to help set up.  Lots of super awesome costumes which was nice.  My cuz sarahsan came and didn't take her winnings (hank the stray who lives in my flower boxes now) from euchre.  The vic and the shig and I beat her fair square and she didn't take her winnings (losings).  My cuz Jay came and hung out and ate most of the cupcakes (good job, i didn't want left overs!)  Jen and Chuck came later.  My mom and geoff came, my dad and joyce and mattie.  Courtney stopped in for like five minutes and Rebbi came after everyone else left.  Oh, and Steve was there, of course.  Jeh and steph arrived fashionably late like usual. 

Had lots of fun, lots of people showed up (more than I thought would come) and we drank a lot but no one got stupid so it was all good.  This was the biggest and bestest party I've thrown, so that's all good. 

Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment