Tuesday, October 12, 2010

But in the alley it ain't that sweet

Good morning.  Early morning at WS. I'm tired but I went to bed early.  I haven't been feeling 100% lately, my ears are bugging me and I have  been headachy.  I'm trying really really hard not to get sick.  Not just for the party but also for derby practice tonite and tomorrow.  Gah. 

Anyway...

All the changes at work have the hive in a hizzy.  My old boss is now not my boss and a guy who was a ranger is now my new boss.  i wonder if this will really change anything around here. I doubt it.  boy, I am pessimistic.  Maybe I need a derby name that emphasizes my pessimizim.  I know that's spelled wrong.  I just can't spell today.  And I'm too lazy to use spell checker.  So, i'll just look ignorant. 

Okay, to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment