Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Looking but never seeing, searching but never finding

Good morning. 

First of all, thanks to all the people who deal with me when I am crazy and stupid and stress about stuff that I really shouldn't spend so much time stressing about. 

Now, what was I stressing about?

I realized yesterday that I really might not have the time to roller derby.  It's just so much time in my life and I am feeling like I never have time to just relax.  But...I guess I need to prioritize.  I mean, I want to roller derby. I am bad at it but I'm having fun.  I am the slowest girl there, how sad is that?  So...I don't know.  I haven't quit yet, I went to practice last night where I learned how to "hit the bitches" and I'll more than likely go tonight.  I get all upset with myself if I quit something, even if, as ry said, i drive myself crazy doing it.  You know? 

I'm really glad I have such nice and supportive friends, too.  Thanks for not thinking I'm a loser. 

So, either way, I'm gonna at least try to finish out derby camp.  I paid for the punishment, right? :)  It's hard but satisfying, and it's making my body look really good in a swimsuit right now.  Oh, yeah. 

Meeting for real with the EPA today.  Should go well, acutally. 

And guess what?  Guess what?  got a letter in the mail yesterday telling me I can pick up my dress at the post office today!  Woot!

I'm feeling like a cowboy today, but the kind of steven king cowboy, not annie oakley.

No comments:

Post a Comment