Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've got to breath, honestly

Roller derby was awesome last night.  I suck, still, so don't think it's because I got better in three days.  It was just fun.  I am not great but i'm working hard so I guess that's all that matters.  We did 8 wheel practice all last night so my legs are murdering me.  And there weren't as many people there so it wasn't as overwhelming.  Nice.

So...and now I'm thinking Ana Toxin for my derby name.  there's already an allison rollerland on our team so Malice is out.  See, anatoxin is a harmful algal toxin i work with at work so it's double edged, right?  eh?  Eh?  eh.

Lol.  I should get to work, it's labtoberfest today so i have to be back in t he office by 11:30.  I made pork tenderloin, sauerkraut and potatoes for today.  Should be good.  Someone is bringing in pierogis, what else can a girl ask for?

Not to be insanely sore?

Anyone coming rollerskating on sat with me? I need to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment