Friday, October 29, 2010

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

So, my finger, first of all.  It still hurts like a bitch.  It's pussing and leaking today.  And swollen like a little sausage.  That's me, sausage fingers.  I have xrays of my hand and an antibiotics to take for it.  They make my stomach upset, even when I eat food with them.  It's not that bad, though.  I got to sit at the dr for like, 2 1/2 hours yesterday while working, too.  It was super boring.  

 Got my hair cut yesterday.  I think it looks pretty good.  Girl told me it was a reverse bob.  I call it the rachel brown.  I might go get it bleached professionally...get it orangish or something.  Dunno yet.

So, apparently ry has turned into conservative parent now.  He must have criticized my parenting skills like ten times this morning before he left for work.  Don't let him watch that, it has bad words in it.  Don't you think you can find something more 'age appropriate?'  I was watching Venture Bros season 4 while doing dishes and putting in a pumpkin pie.  He wasn't really even watching.  It just seems like I can't do anything right.  Oh well.  I told him he can do what he wants but I'm gonna do it my way while he's not here.  Tough.  I also asked him if he was voting republican next week.  He was pretty mad at me.  

Cake isn't coming to the Cleve but they are coming to pburg on dec 6, i really wanna go.  It's a monday night, though....:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment