Saturday, August 14, 2010

Your so difficult, so critical, push me harder harder feels so typical

So, the shig and the vic's birthday party at my house last night was pretty kick ass awesome.  Got to meet The Vics new girlfriend, Bree Tanny.  She is pretty cool.  I'm looking forward to hanging out with her more often.  It's always nice to meet cool new people.  We got pretty trashed last night and stayed up waaaay too late since I had to work today but it was totally worth it.  I had a great time. 

That being said, ryan did not have such a great time. First he burned himself trying to get teh fire started, then he decided to pour beer down a hole in the yard full of yellow jackets.  That's always a good idea, right?  No.  They attacked him and he ran into the house and they followed him and he got stung a whole lot.  In retrospect it's pretty funny but it sucked at the time.  He punched a hole in the wall, too.  Joy. 

Anyway...had a good time otherwise.  I'm fucking tired today.  Had a dream that Bree Tanny and I were working at water supply together relaying messages for some reason, and another that I told Martin something only to realize I was dreaming and I needed to tell him something, then I told him and then I realized I told him the thing I told him in a dream in another dream.  Does that  make sense? 

I'm feeling very weird today...I am not sure what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment