Monday, August 30, 2010

On the way to Washington where work is done by men with gavels

So, yes, definately self destructive.  I think it helps sometimes, though, I need to face the tough realities of life.  Yeah, take that, self!  Basically I deserve what I get and I get what I deserve I think. 

Enough of that.  I've been told that people occasionally wander over these parts and see what's the hubbub so i shoudl probably not really wax on about my stupidity too much.  But then again, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want.  So, nya. 

I'm in rare form today.  I really have no idea how I feel today.  Was extremely anxious yesterday, everything was setting me off.  I'm still feeling anxious today.  And tired, asher was up crying from 5:15 to when I left for work, we just left him in his crib and he would cry for like 10 mins then sleep for 15, off and on.  Lately I just don't have the energy to deal with him so much.  Once again, mom failure.  (in addition to other personal failure qualities). 

I should probably stop writing soon, I really have nothing good to say about  myself this morning and I'm sure this is just coming off as whiny and self loathing (omg, that's exactly what it's coming off as, give this girl a prize, so freaking smart).   So, with that, I bid you all adeu.

No comments:

Post a Comment