Monday, August 23, 2010

Yeah, I got a car that transforms into a boat. Nobody's got that...

So, Jeh told me about an all night horror movie event sponsered by the grilled cheese restarant Melt.  Sounds awesome, hopefully I can gets some people to come. 

I was in a super weird mood last night.  I probably shoulda wrote a post then, it def woulda been more amusing.  I think it's a combination of being alone, being tired, being just a little crazy and playing with baby toys all night.  I dunno. 

I'm def not feeling it today at work.  :( pretty sure today is not gonna be the best day ever.

Oh, and went to visit my mom last night and she just pretty much ignored me, too.  I love it. 

Did I mention Ry is working on his days off even though they specifically told him he wasn't supposed to do it anymore?  Explain that to me if you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment