Thursday, August 12, 2010

I saw the light and know you aren't the one for me

So...I decided that I am going back for my masters degree.  I am. I am gonna make it work.  Talked it over with Ryan last night and I think I want to do it.  I just can't help myself, I love me some algae.  You know?  Now I have to figure out how to go back to school.  Any help?

Ry was mad at me about writing all the details of my trip yesterday.  He said that one day I may regret posting that.  i don't understand the problem, I didn't use anyone's real name and I wasn't being mean or anything, I was just telling a story.  And I didn't drink on the job, it was after hours.  And it doesn't have my real name or a link to my real identity anywhere on it as well...I don't know.  I think he is over reacting but what do you guys think?

Okay, gonna go to work now.  later gaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment