Sunday, August 8, 2010

My heart in your hand, closing your grip

Blargh.  That's pretty much exactly how I feel right now.  Kinda pukey and gross and super tired.  Yes, Jeh and Stephanie came over last night and cracked open my bottle of 100 proof Southern Comfort.  And yes, I might have drank more than normal.  and yes, then ryan miiight have given me water with soco in it instead of just water.  So, yes, when i woke up at 4 to pee this morning i was still inebriated.  And I'm pretty sure I embarassed myself drunk texting Martin all night, too.  Bully for me.  And I have to work today.  I'm feeling like crap already.  Joy. 

Oh well, I need to eat some more, get more fluids and get back on the horse and ride off into the watershed.  Tomorrow is the algae workshop so we will see if i am able to blog or not, not sure of the accomodations yet.  I'm pretty excited about it but it will be my first time away from Asher overnight. 

I did my first attempt at Gilroy Garlic Fries last night.  They are a lot of work if you bake them!  They turned out good  but not great.  I'm gonna keep working on it.

Okay, gonna eat this canned ravioli for breakfast and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment