Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I wanna take a chance, deep in your underpants

So, yeah, don't you love it when someone retires while working on a huge project for the EPA, doesn't get it done and then the EPA comes back to you, who only had a very small part in this whole project and really has no idea what is going on and says "hey, why haven't you fixed this yet"?  Is it just me?  Oh, yes, I guess it is.  Bah.

Oh, and did I mention he deleted all his files so I only have ONE hard copy that I could find and even if I scan everything I still have to retype the whole kit and kaboodle report?  Fuck that shit.  That's all I have to say about that.

And my one coworker is being all high and mighty and pretending like he's in charge of everything and the best at it as well.  I love it so much.  I am so glad that I have my  little desk and I just do my own work and keep out of the rest of the stuff around here. 

Hmm...kinda thought my post would be more about life and less about work...guess not.  Hopefully ry doesn't have to go into work again today (on his '2nd' day off, by that i mean he worked yesterday till super late...) and that he and Asher can come out for lunch today. 

Maybe tomorrow I won't have as much to complain about at work.   Acutually, I will make a promise (with my fingers crossed) to not talk about work tomorrow on the blog. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment