Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shutting the door to the life that I once knew

This weekend was good over all.  JJ and I made boxes, we tried to skype with Ann and Athena but it didn't work so we did it old school and went speaker phone.  Then on Sat I was supposed to go to an outdoor metal festival but martin was just getting over a sinus infection and it was raining all day so we stayed home.  We watched the whole nine yards with bruce willis and then my brother and rachel came over and we went to babushkas and played apples to apples.  Overall pretty good day, all things considering.  martin owes me a Ventana show, though...

Saw girl doctor on Friday and she is putting me on yaz so I dont' get pregnant and to help with my crazy.  I am a little worried about starting it...I don't want to be crazy anymore but I also don't want to modify my body chemistry again...I don't know.  I have a few days to think about it before I have to start so....

No comments:

Post a Comment