Sunday, August 15, 2010

All that time I thought that I was getting something right

I'm thinking about my alice in wonderland party and wondering how I am going to pull it off.  Not sure yet.  I need to get a date set so people will plan to be there, I bet not too many people will come...that just always seems to be how it goes with these types of things.  What do you guys think about October 1st?  It's a friday. I need to practice making petit fours again, too.  and i need a bunch of tiny little vials. 

Feeling odd again today, I really don't know why I can't break out of this funk.

Trying to write some more.  I have an idea of a short story I want to write, I just wish I could sit down and write until I was done instead of in little tidbits that I get, I never feel like I can get it all out that way and I forget cool stuff I want to put in there. 

I've been feeling very goth lately.  What's up with that?  In fact, there might be none more blacker.  Oh, wait, that's def not true.  I think I'm gonna bleach my hair tonite.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment