Thursday, August 26, 2010

a kiss to wish us all goodnight

So...no internet at work again today. Seriously I don't know how anyone gets any work done. If this goes on much longer we might be at threat from an epa violation. Oh well, its not my fault.

Hung out w the boys last night and watched the movie kick ass. It was super good. That little girl is amazing. Gonna try to play two paragon level characters that my bro created tonight in dnd w him and martin, wish me luck. I know I'm gonna suck but what can u do?

also...some stupid bitch reverse rear ended me on my way home from work yesterday. I was already in a rush because I think I gave myself algal toxin poisoning, I accidentially dumped a bucket of algae sample water on myself the other day and since they I have had a rash at the site and awesome stomach troubles. Anyway, was experiencing those awesome stomach troubles when this woman stopped waaaay too early for a school bus coming from the other direction and then decided she was too close and backed up on the street. And hit me. And kept going, even tho I was laying on my horn. Then she finally got out and this is how it went:
her: what happened?
me: um...you backed into my car.
Her: I did? are you sure
me: ummm....yea, I'm sure.
Gah. Anyway, because my tummy was not happy I did not wait for police, just got her information and rushed home.

Oh, and to top it all off, no damage to her old tank of a chevy blazer.

And the cherry on top? when I called my mom she didn't ask if I was okay or anything but interogated me and told me everything I did wrong. Sigh.

I'm tired of writing on my phone. Later.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment