Wednesday, April 6, 2011

When we connect, it goes back a long way

How's everyone's Wednesday going?  I'm getting a massage tonight so it can't be too bad, right?

Also getting an estimate for the fixing of the basement.  My mom thinks I'm an idiot since I'm not doing it myself but paying some dude a bunch of money to do it but...I can't fix this.  I don't have time or the effort right now.  So, hire someone it is. 

Just finished my first 8tracks.com compilation, too.  It's a mix tape of Dax Riggs stuff for Brittany so she can totally fall in love with him before the show at JBs in May.  It's gonna be super awesome.  I love Dax.  Check it out below or if it's still not working, click here:

1 comment:

  1. Argh...tell your mom that your life is not her life when she had a toddler. You have a job, you have a husband, he has a job. You do not have the time or the know-how to properly fix the issue, but what you DO have is the money to have it fixed properly and thank god for that. Even if you don't have the money you have the ability to get a loan.

    You don't need to do DIY just for a sense of worth, or someone else's perception of you. Be damn proud of yourself that you're at a place where you're not forced to do DIY.

    I'm so glad my parents learned that it's ok to "call the man" and can appreciate that I'm awesome because I can afford to, and not a failure or crazy because I have to.

    You have a house, there are a million and one more opportunities to fix something yourself. This is not one of those opportunities.

    Ok rant over. I am very touchy about this subject. And I need to eat.

    ReplyDelete