Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nobody knows the trouble I've been through

Life just seems different after a good massage.  Things are softer, less harsh.  I feel good.

Got a really good quote for the basement yesterday.  Might call and get another quote but I'm pretty sure we are gonna go with these guys.

Sorry for the brevity, I have a million things to do at work today. 

Maybe I'll try and write again tomorrow.  Anyone wanna come over this weekend and make a rain barrel with me?  Or move dirt?  Or put up fencing and garden beds?  It's gonna be super awesome fun.  To the max.

1 comment:

  1. Man I actually enjoy doing that sort of shit but my arm is still messed up. Let me know if there's anything I can do that doesn't involve my right arm and I will actually come help! If you get others perhaps I can feed them and help corral the child.

    I've always wanted to do a rain barrel but every time I think about it I realize that no, I am probably not going to water my plants anyway. I am just fooling myself :P

    ReplyDelete