Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby got back

God it's a bad self esteem day mixed with a fat day mixed with a super busy and stressful day mixed with a "why do I feel this fucked up" kind of day. 

It's a super late post.  I wasn't gonna post at all today, I did sampling and we broke the meter so it took twice as long as it should have.  Grr. Then I find out we have been over drafting our checking account for the last four days.  Awesome. Thank goodness we have overdraft protection so we only ended up paying 20.00 in fees but still....  I accidentally moved money from the checking account instead of to the checking account when I bought our plane tickets to California so I ended up having the money in the wrong account and over drafting my checking.  Awesome.  Good job, loser.  Seriously.

And I'm just feeling so wrong today.  I can't describe it, I just feel crappy and wrong.  Not sick but not well.  I dunno.  I've got dam inspections tomorrow.  I hate dam inspections.  I have to crawl down inside really dark and gross and confined tunnels in water and damp and maybe no air (i'll check first with a meter I promise).  Oh, did I mention I have to crawl down a flat metal rung ladder (I hate hate hate ladders)?  I am really not looking forward to this.  Not at all.  I wanna call off tomorrow but I'm working a double so I can't.  It sucks.  I hate it.  I have to go.  I'll try to write tomorrow tho it might not be til later. 

And I need to lose weight.  So bad.  I hit my new tolerance today. I am too fat.  I can't stand it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment