Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Too stupid to do anything right, too smart to do anything stupid

Everything is pretty stupid today.  Everyone seems to think they are the only ones who know what they are doing and everyone else is wrong.  This includes me today, too.  I caught myself doing it.  It's wonderful to sit in a meeting and pretend to care what people are saying because a: you just don't care and b: you think you already know the solution and you aren't giving in on it.  That happened to be everyone in the meeting and me as well.  Very productive.  I don't know why I was like this today, maybe it was just peer pressure. 

Fencing was awesome last night.  It's much more difficult than the beginner classes.  I had so much fun even if he did yell at me more often than the beginner class.  I'm sore and achy and a little tired today.  I wish I could fence more than just once a week.  I wonder if I should buy my own gear...I don't know how much it is but I bet it's not cheap.  Oh well, it'd be cool. But I'd need someone else to get some, too, so I'd have someone to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment