Wednesday, April 27, 2011

now i can understand, poor baby im with you for the last time

Took a mental health day today. Ive just been overwhelemed and down lately. I know im being selfish but today is a day just to me. I dont think i have had a day by myself since i was pregnant. I feel a little guilty, like if im off today i should be spedning this time w asher but...im not. Ill make up for it by cleaning this afternoon and grocery shopping. This morning all i did was lay in bed and read smut. It was awesome.

Anyway. I know everything will be just how it is again tomorrow but for today, im being a selfish bitch. Its okay, ive come to terms with it.

See you tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. You bitch! Only everyone else can be selfish not you

    ReplyDelete