Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dream on

Listening to Massive Attack as a break from the Peeping Tom marathon I've been going through.  Why do I always end up only liking bands well after they've come and gone?  Another one like that for me is Postal Service.  I just recently discovered them and I love them.  Honestly, I don't think I would have appreciated or even liked either Peeping Tom or Postal Service when they came out.  I just wasn't into that music at that point in my life.  Maybe I've matured musically.

So, Katya's mom's condition is getting worse.  I don't really know how to tell her but I know I am going to have to tell her something. I already know her Grandmother and rosie aren't gonna be helpful.  I feel really bad for her because the only family Katya has is her mom and her grandma.  No aunts or uncles.  No dad.  So, it's extra rough.  She seems to be having a good time at my house, though, so that is good.  I'm a little scared.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a really great thing by hosting her at your house. Her situation sounds just awful :( Maybe you should look online about how to talk to kids about sick parents. There have got to be some good articles out there.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete