Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I really like the way it feels, the motion, heavy wheels

Lovage is great.  Why isn't there more music like Lovage? 



I'm feeling なつかしtoday, it's kind of a nostalgic feeling but more like reminiscing about nothing in particular, just random things from your past that make you happy.

It might be the peeps I had squirreled away in my desk.  Probably not.  Perhaps the lack of sleep from working a double yesterday?  Maybe.  I have a million things to do today and no time to get them done. 

New podcasts I found that I like:  99%invisible and too much information.  I actually haven't listened to a whole episode of tmi yet so I can't really report on it but 99% invisible is really good.  It's a short podcast (about 3 minutes) that talks about things you might see everyday but are so normal to you that you might overlook them.  It's based out of San Fransisco so it has a lot of references there but it's an interesting show to listen to anywhere you live. Listen to one episode, you'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment