Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I found a pink cigarette on the bed the day that you left

So, slumber party at Asher's house last night!  Yeah...even on a school night.

Here's the skinny.  Basically, the girl that Roro watches with Asher, Katya, came and spent the night last night.  She is on spring break this week so it worked out pretty okay.  She's probably spending tonite and maybe tomorrow and the next night and who knows how many nights. 

Poor girl.  Her mom is in the hospital with pneumonia in ICU.  I guess she can't breath without breathing tubes.  Katya is scared and upset but I think she is being a pretty good sport about the whole thing.  She's been in the hospital for 4 days already and she isn't getting better.  I'm pretty worried about her.  Her heart rate is wrong, too, and they can't seem to figure out why.  I hope this isn't a case for Dr. House.  It's kind of a funny coincidence, too, she is in the same hospital that she works for. 

Either way, I wasn't going to let Katya sleep on Roro and Richie's floor for the next week so I decided she could come home and stay with us, at least we have a spare bed and bedroom.  Plus, I don't know if Ro and Richie could handle the additional stress of being full time parents right now.  Roro thinks this is super good and awesome training for our next child.  I said, I hope our next child isn't born as a seven year old.  I don't know if I could handle that.

I hope Katya's mom gets better soon.  :(

More Mike Patton for you today.  I told you, I'm on a kick.  I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment