Monday, March 28, 2011

I don't expect to feel regrets from this

There's really not a whole lot to talk about today, I'm working a double so I'll be here all day.  And night.  I wore my pajamas to work this morning because I figured there's no reason to get dressed when my day is going to go as follows: get up, go to work, change into uniform, work all day, go home, go to bed.  So, why get dressed, right?  Ry asked me if I was really gonna wear my jammies to work.  I told him yea, for the reason above.  He just shrugged. 

Anyway, weren't you proud of my two real blogs in the last week?  The Diva Cup one and the list of job skills for the coming Zombipocalypse.  Two in a week, that is really impressive for me. 

So, thinking on Zombipocalypse, I'm in the party planning stage.  I'm thinking May 6th.  If you read this, you are obviously invited, even if I never met you before.  Because you are that cool.  Just hit me up in the comments section and we will figure out something. 

Ideas for menu?  I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment